Product Certification Body of CMAC (further PCB) is accredited by the National Accreditation Center (MOLDAC) of Republic Moldova according to to SM SR EN ISO/CEI 17065:2013.
Certificate of accreditation No. OCpr-001 from September 09, 2014 (Certificate of Accreditation)
PCB provides certification service for industrial and food products through two locations: Chisinau and Ceadir-Lunga.
PCB relies on well-trained team, ready to provide services of higher quality. The experience od PCB (over 20 years on market) allowed us to create a portfolio of customers.
In order to maintain the high level of quality of provided services, PCB ensures:
- to give professional and methodical training for PCB staff;
- to maintain a continuous and open dialog with customers for seeing accurately their needs and requirements;
- to identify the Iefficient solutions, continuous adaptation of processes and procedures, in order to meet customers needs.
- to assume the entire responsibility for decisions of according, maintaining, extending, restricting, suspending or withdrawing of certification, without its delegation to third party;
- to surveil human, administrative and technical factors, that influence the quality of own activities and involvement of all the personnel in the implementation of policy regarding quality;
- to ensure the confidentiality of the information obtained during certification;
- to examine and solve any possible complaints and notifications in a proper and impartial manner.
Product certification is the process of certifying that a certain product has passed quality assurance tests, and meets qualification criteria stipulated in contracts, regulations, or specifications (typically called “certification schemes” in the product certification industry).
The certificate of conformity represents the document which attests that a product has been subjected to the conformity assessment procedures, and at the moment of the assessment, the product complies with applicable specific requirements.
Product Certification Body (further PCB) of CMAC provides certification services for industrial and food products, according to the scope of accreditation held (Certificate of Accreditation No. OCpr-001 from September 09, 2014 – certificate/pdf).
Information regarding the categories of products subjected to certification (regulated/unregulated scope) may be accessed on the web page of National Accreditation Center of Republic of Moldova (MOLDAC).
Service name: certification of products from industrial and alimentary field, according to the scope of accreditation held.
Beneficiary/customer: any legal entity, from Moldova, that want to certify the products.
Service request: the application regarding service and necessary documents will be submitted, personally, at service centers (28, E. Coca Street, Chisinau; 8, A. Lunaciarski, Ceadir-Lunga city) or by e-mail (email@example.com).
List of necessary documents:
Term of service providing depends on category of product subjected to conformity assessment (certification), methods of assessment applied and time required to carry out laboratory tests, ranging from 3 to 30 days.
Certificate of conformity is issued at most in 5 days after obtaining test result performed by the laboratory.
DATE DE CONTACT:
Head of Product Certification Body
|Tel.: +373 22 218 453|
|Vasile Boșcăneanu, Head of section
Section of Industrial Product Certification
|Tel.: +373 22 218 483|
|Angela Cotos, Head of Section
Section of Food Product Certification
|Tel.: +373 22 218 459|
|Sector reception and archives
Tel.: +373 22 218 450
Tel.: +373 22 218 455
Fax: +373 22 745 489
|Ceadir-Lunga Location||Tel.: +373 291 23644|